WE ARE PROUD TO OFFER
THE HIGHEST QUALITY OF CARE TO OUR PATIENTS
We obtain authorization for PT services ourselves. We practice a hands-on approach with skills including:
- Joint Mobilization
- Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Myofascial Release
- Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation (PNF)
- Body Mechanics & Postural Education
- Functional Strength Training
- Work Conditioning
- Gait Training
- Sports Specific Training
- Spinal Stabilization Training
- Hand Therapy
- Extended appointment hours Monday through Friday.
(per therapist availability)
- Specializing in pre, post, and non-surgical treatment of industrial/sports related injuries.
- Specializing in the upper/lower extremities and the spine.
- No time limit for patient visits. Patients receive treatment they need and deserve.
- Priority post-surgical appointments with physicians request
- One-on-one treatment with a licensed Physical Therapist or Physical Therapist Assistant.
- Therapists conversational in Spanish.
- State of the art rehabilitation equipment.